What is a Hobo Gym?
I get asked that every time I tell people where I train.
The answer I give is the same - Its an awesome place to train!
My Hobo Gym is a very large garden shed that was built for me by my father in law and sits in my garden. It is actually 2 sheds joined together - not very well as it leaks when it rains. It is 15ft long and 7ft wide with the highest part of the ceiling at around 9 1/2 feet

In it I have enough kit to do any workout that I want -
Olympic bars and Plates
Squat stands
Dumbbells from 1kg up to 42.5kg
Sandbag and beer keg
Concept 2 rower
Plyo Box
Kettlebells - 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 24kg and 32kg
Captain of Crush Grippers and Fat Handle for single hand deadlifts
Power Cage ( in the garden)
Tractor tire ( in garden too)
I get asked that every time I tell people where I train.
The answer I give is the same - Its an awesome place to train!
My Hobo Gym is a very large garden shed that was built for me by my father in law and sits in my garden. It is actually 2 sheds joined together - not very well as it leaks when it rains. It is 15ft long and 7ft wide with the highest part of the ceiling at around 9 1/2 feet

In it I have enough kit to do any workout that I want -
Olympic bars and Plates
Squat stands
Dumbbells from 1kg up to 42.5kg
Sandbag and beer keg
Concept 2 rower
Plyo Box
Kettlebells - 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 24kg and 32kg
Captain of Crush Grippers and Fat Handle for single hand deadlifts
Power Cage ( in the garden)
Tractor tire ( in garden too)

And you know what...I wont ever train in a normal gym again!
I am putting together a collection of different Hobo Gyms from around the U.K and also from over seas so if you have photos of yours send them to hobogym@googlemail.com and I will feature them on here.


Looking for a gym plate set or plate set gym for strength training? A weight plate set can be used with barbells, racks, adjustable dumbbells, and other strength equipment for progressive resistance workouts. When choosing a gym plate set, consider the weight range, material, plate diameter, bar compatibility, durability, grip design, storage requirements, and available space. The right plate set gym can be suitable for both home and commercial workout environments.
ReplyDelete