Sunday 2 May 2010

My attempt at a dragging sled

So I decided to try and make my own dragging sled, after posting the last few I had a few ideas how to go about it


First I drilled a hole big enough for the end of an old oly bar I have and slid it through.
I then made a platform underneath to hold it in place - in the photo above



I then screwed the platform to the wood on top.
As you can see Im not very handy at DIY and I had to put a few extra screws in.



I added a couple of little wedges of wood to make it easier to get my fingers under
 it to get the plates back off


The tire has an eye bolt with a screw thread screwed into a block of wood . I then attached a carrabiner to the bolt and then attached it to the rope I had made a few years ago by a friend who worked in a rope factory
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment